the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Why I love Wednesdays.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Used to, there really wasn't anything that special about Wednesdays. It was merely hump day. The last month however, I have joined some of my family after work for some coffee and a snack at the nearby Corner Bakery. I know, I know. It's very Mayberry, but I really like it. What has been most enjoyable though has been spending weekly time with my aunt, whom I absolutely love being around. Conversation with Connie (the aunt) is always thoughtful, and she is one of those people that when I talk with her, or if she is asking me something, I feel that she really does care. This I have found to be both refreshing and encouraging. So, now you know where I'll be in about 30 minutes (well, if you read this real-time, anyway).



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB