the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



The Obligatory Thanksgiving Post.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It's Thanksgiving (well, the day after), and it seems apropos for everyone to write posts on their general thankfulness.

The past 30 hours I have fought this inclination to follow suit, but it appears I can no longer hold out.  So, here's what I am thankful for right now:

1. Ryan Adams
2. Tony Romo
3. Baylor Basketball (and the University as a whole, of course)
4. Ice Cream
5. Food to put under ice cream, such as apple or pumpkin pie

Okay, so I'm really thankful for much more than this, but I'm fighting the urge, remember? Besides, if you have ever met my wife, family, friends, dog, or seen Katie recently, you're well aware of all the blessings for which I am thankful.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB