the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Coming back.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the last few months, I have not only neglected posting on my own blog but also reading the words of others.  If you are reading this and yourself have a blog, most likely I haven't seen many of your posts in a while.  The posts I have made on this blog have consisted mainly of photos of Caroline - which is probably the best thing I have to put out there anyway.  Furthermore, I have watched many friends' blogs turn into photojournals of their own children, so I'm definitely not going to apologize for this.  I am sure that as I continue to throw up albums on MobileMe, I will promote them here.

Still, I miss the blogosphere of words.  Very little, I miss the useless and harmless of what I often randomly throw up here.  More than this, I miss the opportunity to update friends and family with the goings on of the Moore household, which has changed greatly of late. Very much, though, I miss the most remote of my posts: the well thought out and meaningful script that leads to outside discussion and the occasional conflict resolution. Without a doubt, most of my 2.0 time has been spent on facebook, which is fine, but I don't want it to serve as a replacement for this site, intertwined with those of you, my friends.  My blogroll is lengthy, yet I have until recency been faithful to read through the vast majority with honorable consistency.

So, all this to say, I shall return.  I will begin again to post here, and I will regain consistent readership of your own blogging.  I may not work though all that I have missed, but I'll at least get back on the horse from where we are now.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB