the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Quick, hand me a barf bag...


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




ext_03

ext_04

int_01

det_05


I love my car - I really do. I researched the heck out of it and thought I made a really good decision. There was one variable in the back of my mind, however, that I took a risk on. The new Mercedes C-Class. Simply an artful work of automotive machinery. I had been looking at it and instantly fell in love with it, but all information was showing that this redesigned Mercedes staple was going to move considerably up in price. Well, today I was curious and went to the website to see what the price release was, and I thought I was going to be sick...I still am. The price didn't move much at all. After building my custom C Sport with the options I would want, the price was a little higher than my Acura but definitely worth a bit of premium on price. Now mind you, I really did need to get a new car when I got it - the Mercedes wasn't out yet and I couldn't really wait for it much longer. Still, the whole time in the back of my mind I had this feeling that Mercedes was going to come out with this car lower than the estimates I had seen (estimates were about a $8,000 to $10,000 from their previous model...which I now rightly thought were too big of a jump). Anyway, I love my car - I really, really do - I LOVE IT! Still, I need to keep a barf bag in my car for the first few times I drive by someone in a new C-Class on the road. It'll take everything within me not to throw up in a little in my mouth.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB