the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Barton Creek.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



index.6

A couple of weeks ago, Katie and I joined her parents and little brother at Barton Creek for a few days for a little get away. Barton Creek is an incredible resort in the Austin hill country, and it was a time filled with beauty and relaxation...that is, except for my golf game. I played my first round of golf ever on the Fazio Foothils course, which ranks #4 among America's 50 best Resort Courses and has six holes ranked among the best or most beautiful holes in the state. My time hitting the sticks, as they say, was one that was both highly enjoyable and frustrating. The course itself was breathtaking, but my game (or lack thereof) was rather lackluster. That being said, I had an absolutely wonderful time...the best part of that day was just spending time with Robert and Chad. The whole trip was great, and I was once again struck with the question that always hits me whenever I'm in Austin: "Why do we live in Dallas?"



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB