the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Update.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, there's been much going on of late, and I fear I have neglected the blog. Wow...what a familiar story. Well, here is a run down of things that I would have probably blogged about:

1. Blue Mesa is gross. Okay, I know that this is somehow blasphemy because everyone I know seemingly loves this place, but I don't. I just don't get it. Maybe if the food was good I'd like it.

2. Kona Grill is greatness. I can't wait to go back, but it's going to be hard for me not to again order the Macadamia Nut Chicken during my next six visits, as I need to knock off my remaining entrees of interest. I'm hoping though to sample the pizzas through a successive string of happy hour visits with the guys as they're half price. That's right - it's like BJ's but every day. ¡Vámonos!

3. Our dog is cute. She winks.

piper-wink-web-large

4. Katie and I went to the Cliffs Resort at Possum Kingdom Lake last weekend. It was absolutely beautiful. Stunning landscape in what is now one of my favorite parts of Texas. I'll post pictures later.

5. I missed the Radiohead concert. I didn't really miss it in that I was late or anything, I just simply didn't purchase tickets and go. I wish I could have that opportunity back.

6. I'm really glad Dunkin' Donuts is making a comeback in Dallas. It is so much better than Starbucks (Charbucks)...but then again, what isn't?

and lastly...

7. KATIE AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!! We're so excited and extremely blessed. Check out the first glimpse of either LeHonda DeLexus or little Randy-Ray Jimmy-Joe:

sonograms-baby



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB