the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Random Pet Peeve.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You're in a restaurant lavatory and dip your hands under the faucet when you suddenly feel the brush of a cold hard surface as your hands hit the back of the sink.  I hate that feeling.  It seems gross to me and makes me attempt to wash my hands that much more thoroughly.  Yet again, I have found myself trying to wash my hands in a sink where the faucet has been placed too far back in relative position.  It doesn't happen often, but I do see it more than I think I should. Maybe I am hyper observant, or perhaps I have ginormous hands.  I am doubtful on both.  I do believe, though, that there should be a standard minimum distance between the flow of faucet water and the back of a sink.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB