the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



tip of the day: questionable food - don't eat it.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tamales

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and was waiting for Katie towards the front of the store. Specifically, I was standing near the prepared food section, where I found something odd.
A guy walked up to the counter, pointed to a food item, and confusingly asked, "Is that a tamale?"
Upon the response of "yes," the guy said, "Oh, well then I'll have two of those."
My personal thought was this: If you have to ask what it is, maybe you shouldn't have two - better yet, you should probably just pass.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB