the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Lee Strobel.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Yesterday, Lee Strobel spoke at Watermark in the morning services. I've never heard Strobel before, but I was very impressed. The famous apologist focused on the two central claims of Christianity: 1.) Christ claimed He was the Son of God, and 2.) Christ rose from the dead. Strobel's words were clear, simple, and convincing. Through yesterday morning and Raise the Mark that night, I was again challenged in the importance of sharing my faith. Though it seems evident that, like every other Christian, my life is existent on this earth to be a witness of Christ to those who don't know Him, I am overwhelmingly absentminded and unintentional in this mission.

You can listen to Strobel speaking at Watermark here.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB