the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



President Obama's promised first act.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Through Dan's new blog, I was led to a piece about Obama and abortion. What I did not know, though was both disappointed but unsurprised to learn, was that Obama told Planned Parenthood that "the first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."

While such a name, like so many things, sounds wonderful, it is in fact not...at all.  An Obama Nation would indeed (and likely will) be an abomination.  (Sorry, I've been waiting to use that homophonic phrase).  This man is just so, so left. Anyway, I encourage you to read more here.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB