the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



our neighborhood run.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This morning Katie and I ran in the RHS 5k. It was really fun and easy because we just walked to the high school and then ran through the neighborhood - we even passed by Grant & Jen's house. One of my favorite things was all the dogs out running. One guy even registered his dog in the race, so the dog wore his own shirt, had his own number, and even had attached his own time chip. Next year, we're totally running with our dog. It's the first time I've run on the street in a while (I've been exclusively running on an elliptical machine the last year because of my knees), so as I write this I have a bag of frozen corn on my right knee. Anyway, it was really fun doing it with Katie, and I look forward to the next run.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB