the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Red's Patio Grill.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I again want to throw a salute to Red's Patio Grill. The other week, Joey, the restaurant's owner, came across the blog and read my words about his restaurant. He wrote me an email, expressing his appreciation for Morrison's music as well as my words, and he offered to buy me a drink and a hello. Katie and I took him up on it last Saturday, where we spent a lazy afternoon over burgers and a very graciously gifted round of drinks on Red's patio. Thus we sat there on a beautiful afternoon overlooking the pond with the ducks (I really like ducks), and I thought again of how great of a restaurant Joey has put together. Thanks again to Joey for his generous hospitality to Katie and I, and I implore the rest of you to check out this great mecca of the Montana beef burger.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB