the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



I highly recommend...


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



face

Wednesday I got my haircut (finally, I know) at Face. It was awesome. Katie got me a gift certificate for Christmas, and it turned out to be one of my favorite gifts ever from her. Flatscreens everywhere of sports and business news, great music in the background, and ZiegenBock on tap (as well as wine and a plethora of other drinks available) - what more could you want? Undoubtedly, it's the best haircut I've ever had and by far the most enjoyable. They have memberships available (max 100 per year...and I think there are 50 slots left), but for the $1000, I think it'll be a while before I consistently spend that much on my hair. The membership, though, gives you 12 haircuts as well as other discounted or unlimited services throughout the year...plus a space in the liquor cabinet and two guest passes. Someday...



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB