the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



get ready for a change.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



st

On March 17, I will allow my domain, www.dancinginpuddles.com, to expire. Really, there's nothing on there that can't be accessed through the blog, so there's little functional point in me keeping it. I think the only thing I have left to move over are the guitars page and the drums page. Anyway, I just want to send out a warning so that those who have me linked up or look me up through the main page will have fair warning. From the 17th on, just go straight to www.dancinginpuddles.blogspot.com. Thanks for putting up with the administrative post. Oh, and I may even retire the name "dancing in puddles." Maybe not, but maybe. If you have any suggestions of new blog names, let me know...not that I make decisions by polls - I'm not a politician.

...for those wanting a more interesting read, here is an article on stardates.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB