the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Worst Beer Ever.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



boddintonstin

Last night, I had the worst beer of my life. Granted, I drank it from a nitro-can, but still...it was absolutely awful. It was "worse than Smithwicks" awful. (Smithwicks and Boddingtons are now the only beers I have been physically unable to finish.) I know what you're thinking: "Matt, surely you can't be saying Bottingtons is worse than a BMC beer?! (First of all, a BMC beer is a "beer" brewed by Budweiser, Miller, or Coors. Second of all, I know you're really thinking "Matt, what are you writing about and why do you think anyone cares? Well, I'm writing for the five or so of you who do care - yeah, you know who you are...) Anyway, it is worse than a BMC beer. Worse than Corona. Yeah, you heard me. Worse than Fischer. Yeah, worse than both Mexican and French beer. The only thing it's not worse than would be some Miller Chill or Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus - faux "beers" that are absolutely insipid (another random note: such is the same with the aforementioned American Light Lagers, which are not really quality lagers at all but rather cheaply produced ones containing many non quality adjuncts such as rice and corn.) Anyway, despite what your friend at the pub tells you, stay away...and then go find a better friend.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB