the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



My switch to tea.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



5372~Cup-of-Tea-Posters

As my personal evolution progresses, I have found myself a tea drinker. Hot tea - not iced tea. I never thought this would happen to me, but it has. I've always been a really big coffee guy and last year I switched to a caffeine free coffee drinker. At some point last year I was talking to a friend of mine who told me about his switch from coffee to tea. I was intrigued by the difference he said it made for him. Simply put, it just made him fee better - more energy and vigor. Over Christmas, Liz and I were at some really funky restaurant (by funky, I mean that they played really weird Christmas music and had a leg-lamp up...yes, the same leg lamp from "A Christmas Story") and we both got tea - and I really, really liked it. The next day I got some more tea at Starbucks, and I knew I was hooked. Since then, I've had many different types of tea and am really enjoying this fresh experimentation with my pallet. Taste aside, it really does make me feel better - more refreshed. It's a simple thing, but I think I've recently stepped up my personal quality of life. So, next time someone asks me to grab some coffee, you can be pretty sure that I'm actually drinking tea.



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB