the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



the (re)public house.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Out of seemingly nowhere (actually, I gave fair warning), blog 2.0 has arrived. Dancing in Puddles is retired - and truthfully, it has long been coming. Though I liked the name being different, there was no real personal connection to me, and I have thus wanted to jettison it for a while now. Curious about the new name? If so, click here. I'm functional now, and I might add some new stuff soon, we'll see, but I'll be sure to give updates on all that is new. For those who have me linked to their own blogs and sites, please change the url to pubhouse.blogspot.com. Thanks!



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB