the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



sick time.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been sick since Wednesday, which is really not very fun. Lots of sleep, coughs, and drugs. and lots of movies. The following is a list of what I've seen from my living room couch this week. Open Range was obviously a highlight, but for those who haven't seen it (or even heard of it), I highly recommend watching Duchovny's House of D. It's a beautiful movie.

blue_lagoon

close_encounters_of_the_third_kind

daredevil

elektra

house_of_d_ver2

open_range_ver2

year_of_the_yao



Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB