the (re)public house | Brewed according to the Rheinheitsgebot Purity Law of 1516.



Why my blog is ugly today.


e-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The background for my blog on Tuesday and Wednesday:


Today's background is brought to you by this guy:




Here's the basic story, as told my Facebook Wall (read bottom up, and disregard United Nations of Beer talk):

Copy (2) of Facebook _ My Wall-to-Wall with Benjamin Young

The real problem with Fat Tire, I might say though, is that after one too many, you end up looking like this:




Matthew Moore's Facebook Profile

twitter.

comments.

currently reading.





matthew.

photo.

local favorites.

friends.

site nav.

old conversations.








BASRB